A light and strong MIK-ready rear rack that adds carrying capacity to compatible bikes with ease.
- Quick-and-easy installation adds storage and utility to compatible bikes
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
- Integrated eyelets make it easy to mount lights or other accessories
- Compatible with MIK, standard boot bags or panniers
- Single-bolt strut mounts allow maximum adjustment and easy installation
- Compatible with inboard style disc brakes (brake mounted between seatstay and chainstay)
- Max weight capacity 25kg (55 lb)
- Max weight capacity 25 kg (55 lbs), not intended for use with child carriers
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed install system that secures your bags to your rack but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that?s easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo safe.
Integrated light mounting
You?ll find a dedicated spot to mount your light on racks and bags for better all-hours visibility.
Mudguard, rack and kickstand compatibility
Use the compatibility guide to match the right parts with your bike and simplify installation of your new accessories.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||M-XL (18-22"/54-62 CM), XS-M (13-18"/33-54 CM),|