The Session AL frame set gives you an incredible foundation for building up your ideal downhill machine. The new high-pivot suspension design keeps you nimble, planted and blazing-fast on even the most punishing runs, and burly alloy construction rolls with the punches on gnarly and technical trails.
You spend your days putting in laps on the mountain, and even racing from time to time. You live for blazing-fast descents, and want a solid, high-traction DH bike frame set you can spec with your choice of parts to create the DH bike of your dreams.
A burly alloy frame, 200 mm rear travel with a FOX DHX shock. The FSA Orbit headset includes adjustable fixed-angle cups. Can be run with 29" wheels, 27.5" wheels or even mullet style with a 29er in front and 27.5" at the back.
A great foundation for your dream DH build. The new high-pivot suspension design delivers more traction, more speed and virtually no pedal kickback.
- New suspension layout with a high pivot and idler pulley increases traction, carries more speed and reduces pedal kickback for more stability
- Virtually zero pedal kickback means that you?ll stay confidently planted and in control during descents ? especially when landing jumps or drops
- The high pivot design delivers a more efficient rearward axle path so you?ll carry more speed and your wheel won?t get hung up on obstacles
- Adjust your suspension progression by flipping the lower shock mount chip ? 20% for plush park rides, 25% for racing efficiency
- Our new DH sizing system is based on reach, not rider height, which is the most important factor in a great downhill bike fit
All speed, no hang-ups
Session?s high-pivot design results in a rearward axle path that lets the back wheel move with the rearward force from bumps, not against it. On the trail, it feels like smoother suspension that maintains more forward momentum and provides more grip.
Rock the mullet
Session comes stocked for speed with 29er wheels, but party-in-the-back riders can run a mixed setup with a 27.5? rear wheel, or even 27.5" front and rear for more agility.
Tune for your trail
With Mino Link adjustments on both geometry and suspension, you can easily tune your Session to a progressive feel for racing days or dial it back for park days.
When it comes to DH bikes, your reach affects your fit and ride quality far more than seat tube length. We?ve based Session?s sizing on reach to ensure you can find the setup that?s right for you.
Active Braking Pivot
Active Braking Pivot allows our engineers to tune how the suspension reacts to acceleration and braking forces independently. That means you get more confident control when you need it most.
Size-specific chainstay length
The chainstay length, or rear centre, grows as the frame reach grows so you get balanced weight distribution no matter your frame?s size. High-speed control and big mountain fun for everyone.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||DEEP DARK BLUE TO ALPINE BLUE FADE|
|Sizes||R1, R2, R3,|