A compact, USB rechargeable headlight that easily attaches to any handlebar.
- Focused optics provide be-seen safety with a broad but powerful light
- The integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness in flash mode
- 100 lumens via a high-power CREE LED
- Ideal for handlebar or on-bike mounting
- 100 lm-1.5 hrs, 50 lm-3 hrs, 5 lm-16 hrs, Night Flash-7 hrs, Day Flash-5 hrs
- Includes a quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable
- Blendr compatible, secure bar mount available
See me now
Research shows that riding with a flashing, daylight-visible rear light is the single most effective measure a cyclist can take to increase their likelihood of standing out to drivers.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
240% more noticeable
When you use a flashing rear light during the day, studies show you?re up to 240% more noticeable than a rider using no lights at all.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
When battery power dips below 5%, light output is scaled back to substantially extend the remaining battery life.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||536550|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.