A rear rack that fits almost every road bike and carries almost anything you need. Compatible with MIK bags for quick, secure boot bag installation.
- MIK mounting system provides secure, integrated mounting with compatible bags
- Lightweight, only 465g (16oz)
- Includes an adapter kit for mounting to most road bikes
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, stainless steel hardware
- Frames must have a brake bridge or seat stay eyelets
- Not recommended for use with carbon dropouts
- Max load is 22.7 kg (50 lb)
- Not intended for use with child carriers
MIK: Mounting is Key
MIK racks and bags feature a keyed install system that secures your bags to your rack but still makes it easy to remove them when you need to.
How MIK works
Slide the MIK bag onto the MIK rack. Once you hear a click, the installation is complete. If you want to remove the bag, simply insert the key and press. Once pressed the bag can be removed.
Our bags and racks are designed as one complete system that?s easy to install and remove and made keep to your precious cargo secure.
Integrated light mounting
You?ll find a dedicated spot to mount your light on racks and bags for better all-hours visibility.
Mudguard, rack and kickstand compatibility
Use the compatibility guide to match the right parts with your bike and simplify installation of your new accessories.
|Sizes||XS-XL (13-22"/33-62 CM)|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||582179|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.