A durable, carry-everything full frame pack that can be installed quickly to let you adventure further.
- Available in four sizes to best fit more frames and adventures
- Optional thumb screws allow for threaded boss mounting on new Trek Farley
- The large main pocket and smaller compartment pocket make it easy to stay organised
- Gold lining and internal mesh pockets make finding your gear simple
- Water-resistant construction helps keep your gear dry
- Durable materials and robust zips are designed to last
- Easy-to-use attachment straps feature a soft rubber coating to reduce abrasion
- For sizing, simply measure the internal dimensions of your frame's triangle and match to the closest size bag
Simple secure installation
Easy-to-use straps fasten your bag tightly to your frame and feature a soft rubber coating to reduce abrasion. Use the measurements on the fit guide to determine the bag that will best fit your bike.
Rugged and durable
Built for the long haul. Quality materials, design and craftsmanship give you lasting performance that you can trust to hold up to your biggest adventures.
The waterproof material help keep your gear safe and dry so you can adventure whatever the weather.
Easy access, easy visibility
Two easy-access compartments with gold-lined pockets keep your important cargo organised and visible.
Built for Farley
This bag was designed to screw directly onto the all-new Farley with thumb-screw bolts (sold separately) that allow for clean, strapless mounting.
Fit for your bike
Four different sizes allow the Full Frame Bag to fit a variety of bikes. Thumb screws (sold separately) can be used in addition to straps for a cleaner mounting on the Checkpoint, FX Sport and Dual Sport.
- Fasergehalt: 100% Polyurethane-coated Polyester
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||2.3L, 3.4L, 3.8 L, 5 L|
|Barcodes||768682621608, 768682621646, 768682621684, 768682621820|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5288902, 5288903, 5288904, 5288905|