A carbon road handlebar with IsoCore that reduces road vibration by 20% and features a shallow-flared drop and shorter-reach design.
- OCLV Carbon with IsoCore continuous inner-laminar technology
- Replaceable IsoZone EVA pads maintain the original grip diameter
- Confidently access brake levers while in the drops with the shorter reach and Variable Radius Shallow Flare (VR-SF) design
- IsoCore technology decreases road vibration by 20% over traditional carbon bars
- Compatible with clip-on aero bars
- Includes two replaceable EVA IsoZone top-of-bar pads
- Compatible with Shimano EW-RS910 bar end Junction-A for cleaner Di2 routing
VR-SF: Variable Radius-Shallow Flare
The Variable Radius Shallow Flare (VR-SF) bar shape allows confident access to brake levers while in the drops with a 75 mm reach, 128 mm drop and 4° flare.
Unique materials, lay-up procedures and advanced engineering combine to make the most-advanced carbon available.
Bar-end Di2 junction box-compatible
Keep your cockpit clean by using Shimano's EW-RS910 bar end junction box for the refined look that your bike deserves.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||360 MM, 380 MM, 400 MM, 420 MM, 440 MM|
|Barcodes||601842561713, 601842561720, 601842561737, 601842561744, 601842561751|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5256859, 5256860, 5256861, 5256862, 5256863|