A comfort saddle with a patented fluid technology that moves freely with you as you pedal for less pressure and more comfort.
- Fluid adds comfort by moving with you as you pedal to alleviate pressure
- Fluid is better than gel at reducing pressure, showing an average reduction of over 20% in peak pressure compared to gel alone
- Full cut-out provides targeted support and soft-tissue relief
- Dual-density shell and air foam construction is soft yet supportive
- Blendr attachment allows for integrated rear light mounting
- inForm saddles utilise the latest in biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- The Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee offers 30 days to love it, or we'll take it back
Patented Fluid Technology
The patented Fluid technology moves with you as you pedal for less pressure and more comfort.
A difference you can feel
A better solution for a comfortable bike seat. The Fluid layer moves with you to reduce friction and peak pressure on every ride.
Better than gel
In pressure-mapping tests, Bontrager Fluid Saddles deliver an average 20% reduction in peak pressure for all genders.
Designed for comfort
A full cutout paired with Fluid technology makes for consistent comfort, soft tissue relief and targeted bone structure support.
Blendr light mount
The included Blendr accessory mount attaches securely to the rear of the saddle for easy attachment of a rear Bontrager Flare rear light.
Ideal for riders in a comfort position
Bontrager's versatile Boulevard Fluid Saddles are designed to support the specific needs and upright riding postures of comfort and leisure riders.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||280MM X 205MM, 280MM X 225MM|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||564879, 564880|