The Marlin 6 is the perfect ride for progressing your skills on the trails. Its updated slacker frame geometry makes it easier to control on descents while the suspension fork takes the edge off bumpy trails. Integrated rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to add accessories to this versatile steed.
You want a trail bike that's dialled for building confidence on the dirt, and versatile enough for commuting to work or school.
A lightweight aluminium frame with modern trail riding geometry and internal routing that keeps cables protected and keeps the bike looking sleek. A front suspension fork that cushions rocks, roots and bumps in the trail, 10-speed fuss-free Shimano Deore shifting and the serious stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes.
The Marlin 6 is an ideal trail bike for riders who want to progress on the trail, and want a bike that can keep them rolling off of the trail too.
- You get real-deal modern mountain bike geometry that keeps handling confident when you're on singletrack, but is versatile enough for use on roads and bike trails too
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter
- The new Thru-Skew system is safer, simpler and stronger, plus it makes removing the rear wheel for flat fixes a piece of cake.
- Internal routing makes it easy to add a dropper post that lets you lower your saddle on the fly for more confident descending
- Marlin models in sizes XXS and XS have a curved top tube and lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount
Expanded size range
With 8 different sizes, the Marlin has a bike made to fit every rider. Each frame is equipped with smart wheel sizing, with XXS frames rolling on 26" wheels, and wheel sizes increasing proportionally along with frame sizes, so every rider gets the fit they need.
The secret to Marlin's popularity is a real trail-savvy mountain bike frame that's upgrade-compatible, so it can grow with you as you take on bigger trails and tougher features.
Roll stronger with Thru Skew
Goodbye open dropouts. The Thru Skewer is a better, stronger, more precisely aligned rear wheel retention system that keeps your wheel more secure than quick-release skewers while still using the standard 135 mm rear hub spacing.
|Frame||Size XXL, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Silver Aluminium, internal derailleur and dropper post routing, rack and kickstand mount, 135x5 mm ThruSkew|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT 30, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 46 mm offset for 29'' wheel, 100 mm QR, 100 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed,|
|Front Brake||VH, TEKTRO, Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 180 mm rotor, Tektro, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||VH, TEKTRO, Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc, 180 mm rotor, Tektro, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||MATTE OLIVE GREY|
|Sizes||L - 29 WHEEL, M - 29 WHEEL, ML - 29 WHEEL, S - 27.5 WHEEL, XL - 29 WHEEL, XS - 27.5 WHEEL, XXL - 29 WHEEL,|