Verve+ 4 Lowstep is an electric hybrid bike perfect for riders looking to go far and have fun on daily commutes, recreational rides and workouts. It's as rugged as it is sleek and features a powerful Bosch BES3 drive unit with smart system integration, and two different battery options at 545 Wh and 725 Wh for you to choose from. This e-bike comes equipped with parts that put your comfort and safety first, like a suspension fork and seat post, wide, stable tyres and integrated lights.
You know the extra boost of an e-bike will help you go further. You?re looking for a ride that's intuitive to use, built to last and has one of Bosch's most powerful motors. You want to do more by bike and have more fun on every ride, keeping comfort and user-friendly features high on the list. You love ease of use, so a step-thru frame is essential for easily hopping on and off while you ride around town or in the country.
A lightweight high-performance hydroformed aluminium frame with a lowstep geometry, a Bosch BES3 Performance Line Sport drive unit (250 Wh, 75 Nm) capable of sustaining speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), your choice of either a 545 Wh or 725 Wh battery that's easy to install and remove from the frame, smart system integration for use with the e-Bike Flow app and a Bosch Kiox controller. Plus a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a suspension seat post, wide puncture-resistant tyres for extra stability, ergonomic grips, a kickstand, lights and a rack and mudguards.
This bike is built for enjoyment and rugged durability on commutes, recreational rides and adventures. It features your choice of long-range battery, a powerful Bosch motor, an intuitive Kiox controller, Bosch's smart system for logging rides and mapping routes, and a road-smoothing suspension fork and seat post.
- Its new frame finds the balance between utility and aesthetics with an integrated battery and cables that keep things sleek, clean and highly functional
- Bosch's powerful new BES3 Performance Line drive system (250 Wh, 75 Nm) offers smart integration for customisation and activity tracking in the eBike Flow app and easy-to-use with Kiox display
- The two battery options let you take control of your ride and keep your bike tuned to your commute and balanced within your budget
- A comfortable, upright riding position keeps you stable and makes handling smooth, while a large gear ratio keeps pedalling a breeze
- Smart system connectivity lets you track your activities, map routes and get estimates on how far you can go on your charge
|Frame||Size M, WOMEN, Aluminium,|
|Wheel Size||Front 27.5|
|Wheel Size||Rear 27.5|
|Gears||NON, UNKNOWN, Unknown, 1 Gears|
|Front Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, , Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||VH, UNBRANDED, , Unbranded, Rim brake (calliper) with hydraulic actuation|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||DEEP DARK BLUE|