The Rail 9 is our top-of-the-line alloy electric mountain bike with long-travel suspension. It features a suspension set-up and parts worthy of the gnarliest enduro runs, and the powerful Bosch drive system will get you back up the mountain faster than you ever thought possible. It comes decked out with a wireless SRAM AXS drivetrain for reliable shifting and an ultra-tidy cockpit.
You're looking for a long-travel e-MTB that gives you a serious power boost without holding you back from hitting the techy terrain and big drops you love. You prefer to drop your upgrade budget on a plush suspension set-up and killer parts than on a frame.
A burly alloy frame with a 625 Wh Removable Integrated Battery, a super-responsive RockShox ZEB fork with extra-beefy 38 mm stanchions and loads of adjustability, a RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate shock with an updated Thru Shaft damper, the latest from Bosch with smart system Performance Line CX capable of speeds up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), including the new Bluetooth? LED remote for easy connectivity and all-in-one navigation and activity tracking through the eBike Flow app. A SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain with an extra-low 52-tooth climbing gear, and Bontrager Line Comp 30 29er wheels with robust Bontrager SE5 Team Issue tyre
Our top-shelf alloy Rail features major upgrades to the suspension, drivetrain, dropper and more. If you?re looking for an e-MTB that?s spec?d like our best long-travel trail bikes and shreds just as hard, look no further.
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- The Bosch motor gives you plenty of power for tackling steep climbs with the efficiency to keep exploring all day
- Bosch's new smart system gives you all the same power and responsiveness with a new Bluetooth-connected LED remote and eBike Flow app that puts even more control and customisation at your fingertips
- The controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent e-MTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Made with the same exclusive frame tech as Remedy and Slash, like Mino Link adjustable geometry, a Straight Shot down tube for extra stiffness and Active Braking Pivot (ABP)
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It?s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
Bosch eBike Flow app
The new eBike Flow app turns your ride into a personalised experience. Use it to customise your motor's assist behaviour, track your ride stats and integrate your data with apps like Strava and Apple Health. There's even handy features like navigation and service reminders.
Bosch smart system LED remote
Bosch smart system gives you an eMTB that's more connected than ever. The LED remote connects with the eBike Flow app via Bluetooth. You get tons of useful features at your fingers and over-the-air system upgrades.
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, magnesium rocker link, Motor Armour, Mino Link, ABP, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle, 150 mm travel|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||RockShox ZEB Select+, DebonAir spring, Charger 3 RC2 damper, eMTB optimised crown, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm Maxle Stealth, 160 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SRAM, Sram, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SRAM, SRAM GX Eagle AXS, 12-speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 180mm // SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round-edge, 180mm // SRAM CenterLine, 6-bolt, round edge, 200 mm Max brake rotor size, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||GLOSS DNISTER BLACK|