The Powerfly 4 Equipped outfits our most affordable electric mountain bike with everything you need for rugged daily commutes and trail adventures. It's built with sturdy parts and it features a powerful Bosch smart system motor and our user-friendly Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system. You also get commute-ready accessories like mudguards, a rear rack and front and rear lights that are powered by the e-MTB system.
You want an e-bike that can do double duty as a rugged commuter and a trail-worthy hardtail mountain bike. You want a lot of capability, quality and user-friendly features for an affordable price, like the customised tuneability and activity logging of the new smart system.
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 500 Wh battery for sleek looks and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX smart system (250 W, 85 Nm) motor that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), a Bosch Intuvia controller, a 1x10 Shimano drivetrain and a SR Suntour suspension fork with lockout. Comes equipped with mudguards, a rear rack, and front and rear lights powered by the battery.
Affordable, versatile, capable. This e-MTB is great for commuting, trail riding and rugged touring. It comes with a high-end Bosch smart system motor, RIB battery system and controller that are as reliable as they are easy to use.
- Bosch's new smart system gives you all the same power and responsiveness with a new Bluetooth-connected LED remote and eBike Flow app that puts even more control and customisation at your fingertips
- The bigger battery means you can adventure for longer between charges
- The controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent e-MTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- It comes equipped with lights, mudguards and a rear rack so you're ready to ride right from the start
- The size S frame features a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits ? 29? wheels on larger frames, 27.5? wheels on smaller frames
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 120 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc Tektro, 180 mm, 6-bolt // Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm Max brake rotor size, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, TEKTRO, Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc Tektro, 180 mm, 6-bolt // Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm Max brake rotor size, Tektro, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||MATTE BLACK/GLOSS RED|