A functional, confidence-inspiring off-road cycling shoe for riders who are venturing into the clip-in riding experience.
- inForm Race offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Three hook-and-loop closure straps provide a wide range of adjustability
- Durable synthetic uppers are perforated for breathability, and hold up to the demands of all off-road riding
- Rugged, GnarGuard outer material at toe and heel protects against abrasions and trail debris
- Nylon composite Bronze Series sole provides stiff, yet walkable performance
- Stiffness index 6 of 14 offers some forgiveness and elevates comfort
- Tachyon rubber lugs allow reliable grip and traction in all types of terrain
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats, plus placement indicators guide proper cleat installation and alignment
This last is first
Built on Bontrager?s inForm Race last for a slightly roomier, high-performance fit.
Three secure hook-and-loop closure straps provide a wide range of adjustability for a variety of foot shapes.
For your toughest rides
Strong, synthetic perforated upper materials hold up to the needs of all off-road riders. Full perforations around the entire shoe provide extra breathability on hot summer days.
Durable, GnarGuard rubberised coating is directly bonded to the shoe to protect against abrasions and fend off trail debris.
The nylon composite Bronze Series sole is stiff and lightweight for great power transfer on long, hard rides. Stiffness index 6 of 14.
A Tachyon outsole with robust, rubber lugs provides exceptional grip and traction in all terrain.
Spin to win
Compatible with 2-bo
Easily accepts toe spikes (PN 33009 sold separately) for extra traction on the rough, muddy trails.
Built for every rider
Offered in unisex sizing so riders of all genders get the same great performance features and colour options.
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Sizes||36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48,|