The Powerfly FS 4 625 is a full-suspension electric mountain bike built to tackle rugged trail adventures. The plush suspension set-up soaks up rough terrain, and the powerful Bosch electric drive system and long-range battery boost your capacity to crush climbs and mile after mile of singletrack.
You want to get out and explore more trails. You're looking for an e-MTB with trail-smoothing full suspension and the reliable, leg-boosting power of an electric drive system made specifically for the demands of off-road riding.
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250 W, 85 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and an ergonomic Purion controller. Plus, a 120 mm suspension fork, 100 mm of rear travel, a 10-speed Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post.
This full suspension e-MTB is comfortable, efficient and fast on rough terrain. The powerful Bosch electric drive system makes it possible to tackle any climb you encounter and adventure further than ever.
- For e-MTB, full suspension is a game-changer: it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential
- The 625 Wh battery gives you more juice per charge, which equals more runs and more fun
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage ? even on full s
- The Purion controller has Walk Assist and an intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the right amount of power based on your terrain
- Powerfly FS frames feature a curved top tube that makes standing over the bike easier. Plus, Smart Wheel Sizing means you'll get the fastest wheel that fits ? 29? wheels on larger frames, 27.5? wheels on smaller frames
Bosch Performance Line CX motor
The Bosch Performance Line CX sets the standard for eMTB performance with up to 85 Nm of torque and an intelligent eMTB mode with Extended Boost that automatically adjusts the amount of assist based on the terrain.
Custom eMTB Lite mode
Trek eMTBs feature a custom eMTB Lite mode in place of Tour mode. It gives you more natural-feeling power delivery and longer battery life.
Removable Integrated Battery
RIB is a one-piece battery and cover with a built-in handle that can easily be removed and re-installed in the frame with no tools and no hassle. It?s the most convenient way to remove your battery for transport, security or just easier charging.
What is the range?
To see how far you can ride your electric mountain bike on a single charge, check out Bosch?s range calculator. We?ve auto-filled the variables for this bike model and the average rider, but you can make adjustments to get your most accurate estimate.
|Frame||Size XL, UNI, Aluminium, Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, internal routing, Motor Armour, magnesium rocker link, rack and mudguard mount, ABP, Boost148, 100 mm travel|
|Wheel Size||Front 29|
|Wheel Size||Rear 29|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCR 34, air spring, LO R damper, hydraulic lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, oversized crown for eMTB, Boost110, 15 mm bolt-on thru axle, 120 mm travel|
|Gears||DERAILLEUR, SHIMANO, Shimano, 1 Gears|
|Shifters||SHIMANO, Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed,|
|Front Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Rear Brake||SH, UNBRANDED, Tektro, 6-bolt, 203 mm, Unbranded, Disc brake with hydraulic actuation|
|Bartape / Grips||BONTRAGER|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
|Colour||MATTE GUNMETAL/MATTE BLACK|
|Sizes||L - 29 WHEEL, M - 29 WHEEL, S - 27.5 WHEEL, XL - 29 WHEEL, XS - 27.5 WHEEL,|