- Application form for HSE Dublin and Mid Leinster Employees
- Application form for HSE Dublin North East Employees
- Application form for HSE Corporate Employees
You Will Still Need An Invoice From Our Store Attached To The Appropriate Application Form
You Can Produce Your Invoice in Two Ways:
- You can pop into the store and one of our expertly trained staff will advise you on the best Bicycle and Accessories package to meet your individual needs and produce you an invoice you can attach to your application form when handing it in
- Give us a call and tell us what bike and accessories you would like, we will go through your options with you and send you the quote by e-mail.
1 Submit your application form and Wheelworx Invoice to the appropriate nominated person/office and once your salary sacrifice arrangements are in place the HSE will arrange to make payment to wheelworx.
Dublin North East :
- Joanne Donnelly, Health Promotion Department, HSE Dublin North East, St Brigid’s Complex, Kells Rd, Ardee Co Louth.
Dublin / Mid Leinster :
-South Dublin/Kildare/West Wicklow employees – Michelle Kelch, Cycle to Work Scheme, HSE Dublin Mid Leinster, Civic Offices, Main Street, Bray, Co. Wicklow before 30th September 2014.
David Armstrong, Cycle to Work Scheme, HR Services Eastern Region, 1st Floor, 20-23 Merchants Quay, Dublin 8.
2 Once the payment is cleared we will create an account for you or add the amount to your existing account and call you to confirm that you can come in and start availing of our Lifetime Guarantee:
- Free Extened Parts Warranty
- Free Servicing for Life
- 30 Day Test Ride
- Free Bike Fitting
- Free Bike Safety and Bike Maintenance Classes on your Company Site or Instore