So you want to get a bike and accessories and avail of the Government Cycle To Work Scheme to do it! Well it couldn’t be simpler! There’s Just 4 Simple Steps to Your New Bike and Accessories!
1 If your employer is not currently offering the scheme give them this flyer which tells them all about how simple and straight forward it is!
If your employer already offers the scheme then you will already know how they want you to apply for it but one way or the other you will need to give them an invoice outlining the cost of the Bicycle and Accessories to the maximum value of €1000.00
There are a couple of ways you can get them the invoice:
- You can pop into the store and one of our expertly trained staff will advise you on the best Bicycle and Accessories package to meet your individual needs and produce you an invoice you can take to your employer or we arrange to send it to them by e-mail
- Give us a call, and we’ll prepare an invoice for you, and forward it to you by e-mail.
2 Once your employer approves your invoice you will need to complete a Salary Sacrifice Agreement which confirms that you will be using the bike primarily for commuting to work and stipulates the amount you will pay back to your employer each week/month for up to a maximum of 12 months.
3 Your employer will then arrange payment to Wheelworx by either:
- Giving you a cheque to bring into store with you*
- Posting us a cheque*
- Organising an electronic SEPA Transfeer to our account
4 Once the payment is cleared* we will create an account for you or add the amount to your existing account and call you to confirm that you can come in and collect your bike and avail of our unique lifetime guarantee, which includes:
- Free Extened Parts Warranty
- Free Servicing for Life
- 30 Day Test Ride
- Free Bike Fitting
- Free Bike Safety and Bike Maintenance Classes on your Company Site or Instore
It Really Couldn’t be Simpler!
More Info : Call John Farrelly, Wheelworx Corporate and Retail Sales Assistant: 01 6021000 or 087 2466892. John@wheelworx.ie
*Please allow 5 working days for cheques to clear.